The Solomon Islands Ports Authority invites applications from interested individuals with relevant qualifications for the post of Administrative Assistant.
Roles and Responsibilities
The roles include but not limited to
- Organise and schedule meeting appointments
- General Office housekeeping management and coordinate office procedures
- Facilitate help desk centre role assisting stakeholders and customers
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, coping, scanning and binding
- Take accurate minutes in meetings and provide timely reporting
Candidates with proven experience in administration or secretarial with relevant qualifications. Knowledge of office management and procedures with excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work. Has excellent written and verbal communication skills with Proficiency in MS office. Previous industry experience is an advantage.
Diploma or relevant qualification.
Solomon Islands Ports Authority is an equal opportunity employer and provides good benefits and conditions of services to its employees.
If you have the relevant qualification, experience and traits and wish to join this organization, please submit your resume along with reliable references and contact address by mail or visit the Administration Office along the Commonwealth Street, Dowling Drive at Point Cruz.
Applications can be sent in writing marked “Administrative Assistant” to:
Manager Human Resource
Solomon Islands Ports Authority
P O Box 307, Honiara
Application close 4pm Friday, 17/05/2019