Information Technology Support Officer
The Solomon Islands Ports Authority invites applications from interested individuals with relevant qualifications in the field of Information Technology and desire to develop a career with the organization.
- The Information Technology Support Officer is expected to
- Provide IT Desktop Support for 80+ Users, including the ability to troubleshoot, and reload Windows Computers.
- Have skills in using features of Microsoft office 365 will be useful.
- Maintain Server Domain Environment including user setup, security, file and print sharing in a Windows Server 2012 or 2016 Environment.
- Have knowledge of Hyper-V Manager and Systems Operating in Virtual System Environment
- Have Degree qualification in Computer Science or Information Technology with some experience • Be innovative, self-motivated and be able to work independently and within a team
- Punctual and be on time to work, Active, Assertive and be motivated to learn new role
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to understand and use computers at a technical and high level of understanding
- Age between 25 – 40 years
Training will be provided, with the candidate being supported and trained to meet the current and future needs of the organization. The candidates may be required to travel from time to time to Noro Port and overseas when necessary. The successful candidates must be able to start immediately. Solomon Islands Ports Authority is an equal opportunity employer and provides good benefits and conditions of services to its employees.
This vacancy notice is also available online at www.sipa.com.sb
If you have the relevant qualification, experience and traits and wish to join this organization, please submit your resume along with reliable references and contact address by mail or visit the Administration Office along the Commonwealth Street, Dowling Drive at Point Cruz.
Applications can be sent in writing marked “ IT Support Officer” to: Manager Human Resource Solomon Islands Ports Authority P O Box 307, Honiara
Application close 4pm Tuesday, 30/04/2019