Revenue Assurance Officer
ADVERTISEMENT FOR A REVENUE ASSURANCE OFFICER
An opportunity has become available for Revenue Assurance Officer to join SIPA to improve revenue and profitability through the complete assurance of revenues and minimization of leakages.
To improve and review revenue processes to enhance data quality and maximise revenue.
The Revenue Assurance Officer is responsible for:
- Monitor all revenue streams (International and Domestic Operations) to ensure all revenues streams are properly accounted
- Ensure accurate processing of data and billing processes for all revenue streams
- Conduct detail daily investigations of data reconciliations and KPI’s to identify revenue leakages
- Perform revenue analysis, calculations and report on monthly basis
- Identify and analyse the main causes of revenue leakages and ensure that corrective actions are put in place to address them
- Develop internal revenue processes based on industry best practices
- Develop new strategies to improve accuracy and timeliness of revenue management
- Determine and review revenue numbers with Manager Finance on a monthly basis
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in resolving financial and revenue related issues.
All applications must be received before the close of business on the 21st May 2019
Direct all applications to:
Human Resources Manager
Solomon Islands Ports Authority
P.O. Box 307
Position:Revenue Assurance Officer