Vacancy: IT Support Officer
Solomon Ports is seeking for a suitably qualified person with right attributes for the position of IT Support Officer to join our SIPA IT Support team.
The IT Support Officer is responsible for providing IT support services to SIPA staff, management and departments ensuring that IT systems and equipment’s are running smoothly on day-to-day bases.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical day-to-day support to SIPA staffs and departments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues
- Provide support for financial systems and software’s
- Install, configure, and maintain computer systems, network printers and other IT related equipment
- Maintain accurate inventory records of IT equipment & assets
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science
- At least 2 or 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Knowledge of computer networks, operating systems, hardware & software
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Solomon Ports is an equal opportunity employer and provides industry standard benefits and good working conditions to its employees. If you think you have the relevant qualification, experience and skills to succeed in this role, please submit your resume with reliable contact address with your application letter marked “IT Support Officer” to:
Human Resources Manager
S I Ports Authority
P.O. Box 307, Honiara
Also, you can send your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information is available at www.sipa.com.sb
Closing date: 8th December 2023, at 4.30 pm.